Thursday, October 13, 2005

Kind of Sick - Earthquake Dropping Off the Radar

The death count in Kashmir is well over 30,000, could possibly reach 40,000, and I am not seeing a whole lot about it around. For example, it's off Drudge, and I haven't seen anything on the bigger blogs I read since the 9th (Instapundit, Powerline, LGF, etc.). I know it's not something we can write a lot about, being on the other side of the world, but for crying out loud, how about a donation link at the top of the page? I actually sent those blogs the link below in hopes they would, but no such luck. Kind of disappointing, but it's their own business I guess.

Please give to the relief effort here: Salvation Army South Asia Zone Fund.

1 comment:

Cj said...

Posting the link is definitely the least they could do...