Sunday, November 06, 2005

Support the Minutemen-- in Paris

The Iraqis who have risen up against the occupation are not "insurgents" or "terrorists" or "The Enemy." They are the REVOLUTION, the Minutemen, and their numbers will grow -- and they will win. Get it, Mr. Bush?

I wait expectantly for Mr. Moore to lend his support the French Freedom Fighters, but as of yet I've seen nothing on his site. I haven't seen the groundswell of support for these heroes from DailyKos, DemocraticUnderground either, but I'm sure they'll be there soon.

As for me, I still don't say French (in protest) so I can only say I fully support the Freedom Freedom Fighters.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a pinko...

9:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are incredibly stupid and naive.

9:57 AM  
Blogger Morgan said...

Yes, I guess I do the arsonist human garbage in Paris a bit of a disservice by comparing them to the murdering human garbage in Iraq.

It is telling that Moore and company openly and vocally support the more violent group. I'm still wondering where they are for these poor disaffected French youths though.

2:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home